Information that we may collect
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- When you use a Mobile App, which includes telephones and other devices such as tablets, you agree that information about your use of the Service through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us. This information includes, but is not limited to your carrier, device, geo-location, IP address, telephone number, country or other information you provide. With your permission, we may also access your contacts. Your carrier’s standard fees and rates will still apply, including without limitation SMS/text messaging fees, and you accept responsibility for all charges.When you invite new members into your network or send messages through the Service, we collect and maintain on secure servers the information associated with those messages, including email addresses and content.
- Finally, in order to provide the best possible service and to allow us to make certain internal reports and make recommendations, we collect aggregate information about the use of the Service, including information about users accessing the Phonato Studios site, playing Phonatp Studios games, using SNS Apps on other sites or using Mobile Apps, such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time (“Activity Information”).By using the Service, you consent to our retaining all the above-described information in anonymous form as long as Phonato Studios sees fit.
As Phonato Studios continues to grow, we might sell or buy certain subsidiaries and/or business units. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Phonato Studios or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information would in most cases be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of Phonato Studios and Others:
Most mobile devices provide the ability to opt out of the collection and use of information from the apps you use for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests. For more information, and to exercise these choices, consult the settings on your device.
With respect to Social Games, you may manage your own social network privacy preferences through your social networking site account.
Phonato Studios Offerings may allow you to play or share information through social media (such as by logging in through a social media account or using a “Like” button”) or contain links to social media services or other third parties. The use of these features and links are subject to the privacy policies of those companies and your settings on those services. Phonato Studios has no control over, and is not responsible for, the information submitted to or collected by social networks or other third parties. We encourage you to review those third party privacy policies to understand the way your information may be collected and handled by such third parties.
Chat and Messaging
Phonato Studios Offerings may operate message boards and/or chat areas where users can exchange ideas and communicate with each other. When posting to a message board or chat area, the information is being made publicly available in an online environment. Any information posted is the sole responsibility of the individual user.